Dear Valued VistaSG Clients,
As Hurricane Irma makes its approach on to the great State of Florida, our thoughts and prayers are with you, your safety and that of your team as well as family. It is times like these we all have a heightened sense of preparation to insure both our personal preservation. Our hearts already go out to you and yours.
As part of the planning and preparation here at VistaSG to support you, the bottom line is we will be open for business. We will remain available to support each of you in any way we can through this storm. Here are some thoughts as it pertains to work matters:
1. If you have back up protection already, your VistaSG team will be updating that immediately if they have not already.
2. If you chose to not have back up protection, it's not too late. Call us at 512.986.7650 and hit "0". We will attempt to get you established in an orderly fashion.
**DO NOT OPEN A HELP DESK TICKET FOR THIS PLEASE!
3. If neither is an option for you at this time, the normal procedures for flooding make sense. Get boxes and files, papers, records, and everything off the floor onto a desk top or shelf.
4. Do not drive around crossings, and the "turn around, don't drown" mantra remains the safest option.
5. Make sure to get bottled water at the rate of a half-gallon per person per day minimum in the event of public contamination. Other things like canned foods and drinks, crackers, peanut butter, jelly, chips, vitamins, batteries for flash lights are all good ideas.
We anticipate this will be a trying time for all our customers in Florida.
Again, our thoughts are with you during this traumatic period. While my list above is imperfect and incomplete, just know you can call us for whatever you might think you need. If we can help, we can...and WILL!
Chief Executive Officer