Sales Assistant (Austin and Tampa locations)
We are a growing technology company based in Austin, Texas. Our expansion allows us to offer internships, part-time and full-time positions. We seek candidates who want to be part of a team that interacts with clients, prospects, vendors, and managers.
In this role, the Sales Assistants will support the Territory Account Manager in helping to set or confirm qualified appointments for demos, sending supporting marketing materials, helping with scheduled closings as well as participating in campaign planning.
This position can lead into a permanent position. This is an entry level position that can lead to a Client Manager, Territory Account Manager or Supervisor role within the organization or partner companies
Basic Job Duties Include:
- Assist a Territory Account Manager in their day to day operations, planning and scheduling.
- Participate in plans to target and perform campaigns (setting 12-15 appointments each week)
- Set, confirm or follow up appointments with the Territory Account Manager.
- Coordinate follow up activities including help with Trade Show preparation and Mail outs.
- Being a team player and learning to collaborate with other departments, partners, vendors and clients.
- Attending Training, Development Sessions, and Team Meetings.
To be considered, a phone and a face-to-face interview is required along with demonstrating:
- Being upbeat, willing to learn, energetic, have great work ethic, enjoys working with a partner and team.
- Likes to help others.
- Exhibit good listening skills.
- Inquisitive and desire to learn
- Demonstrates good communication skills and is articulate.
- Conducts self in a fun but professional manner.
Job Type: Part-time (Tuesday-Thursday between 10am – 2pm), Full-time (8:30-4pm)
*Either can lead to permanent positions at the company.
(eligible for bonus after training, raises and voluntary overtime)
Experience: Retail, Customer Service, or Hospitality: minimum 1-2 years (Preferred)
Why join the Vista SG team?
We have a tight-knit team, creating some of the best work of their lives. We’re always growing and changing and occasionally places do come up so we are always on the lookout for talented people to join us. If you’re passionate about what you do then get in touch. We are always happy to take the time to listen and see what you can do.
If you do not see a job directly suited to your experience but feel that you have an interesting skill set for us please attach your resume in the form below and we will get back to you!